Treat your pet to a holiday while your away
- Heated & spacious purpose built kennels
- Set in 20 acres of countryside
- Special diets catered for
- Medication can be administered
- Dogs exercised 3 time a day.
- Secure & undercover play areas.
German Shepherds & Border Terriers
- All our Dogs are Family Pets.
- Kennel Club Registered with Endorsements
- 5 generation Pedigree.
- First vaccination and vet checked.
- All potential Owners home Checked.
- Life time Support for Owner and puppy.
NEW FOR 2014, SUPER QUIET KENNELS
SUPER QUIET KENNELS;
We have some special kennels that are situated away from the normal hussle and bussle of our Busy Boarding kennels. They are set out in blocks of 2 or 3 kennels suitable for a range of sizes of dogs. They are a Standard kennel only and do not have an outside run. However these Kennels are ideal for any Dogs who may be very nervous or possibly have a medical condition where they need peace and quiet. The Dogs who stay in the Quiet Kennels will still be walked a minimum of 4 times each day. The advantage for any nervous dogs is that because the kennels are quiet if would give us the opportunity for Sharon and her dedicated team of Staff to spend time with each dog individually to help build up your Dogs confidence and to make sure that there stay is a pleasant and enjoyable as is possible.
Places are limited so if you would like a EXTRA QUIET KENNEL then please book early to avoid dissapointment. Please note these kennels are not available to all of our Boarders and are booked at Sharon's discretion.
These Kennels are charged at £12.00 /15.00 per dog per day. Discount for 2 or more sharing.
AVAILABLE FROM MID APRIL 2014.